Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Beauty Favorites!

Foundation: Lancome Teint Miracle, HG forever. About to repurchase for the 7th time!
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural...another countless repurchase, it's magic in a compact.
Primer: Monistat/Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel...so cheap and works so well! I also use Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector with my primer. Total HG!
Blush: Generally don't use blush.
Bronzer: Generally don't use bronzer, either.
Concealer: Many! Undereye: Bobbi Brown Corrector with Maybelline Superstay 24-hr on top, Spot Concealer: Maybelline Mineral Power, & Larger Areas/Redness: Coverblend Multi-Function.
Highlight: For undereye I use LM Secret Brightening Powder and MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose. Face, that changes depending on my makeup.
Moisturizer: CeraVe PM, both morning and night.
Lip Gloss: Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Modern
Lipstick: Chanel Aqualumiere in Positano.
Lip Balm: Nivea "A Kiss of Smoothness"
Lip Liner: NYX Nude Pink
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow: MAC Blanc Type
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Mascara: I don't use mascara. I know, *gasp*.
Face Brush: ELF Complexion brush
Eye Brush: MAC 217
Nail Polish: Seche Natural
Cologne: Lacoste Essential
Favorite Brand, High-end & Drugstore: For high-end, I love Chanel. I also love Lancome, MAC, NARS, Dior, Chantecaille, & many more. For drugstore: Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon, Palladio, NYX, and many others. A few products from each.

0 comments: