Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (BP) Gel


As an acne sufferer, benzoyl peroxide is something that has a permanent place in my daily skincare routine. After years of trial and error, I have determined that it's the only thing that actually works to control my acne. While it's not severe, it's very persistent, which means that I have to continuously treat it in order to keep it at bay. The challenge is finding a BP product that is both affordable and compatible with my current skincare products. This fits the bill!

Acne.org 2.5% BP Gel is a fragrance-free, clear/white, thick gel. It comes in several different sizes, a 2oz. TSA-approved size, an economical 8oz. pump size, and an even more economical 32oz. huge pump size. Since you do use this twice a day, generously, over your entire face,this is a great thing.

After I cleanse and tone, I apply a generous amount of the BP gel and wait for it to dry before moisturizing. What I love most is that it’s very thick, so it actually feels moisturizing as it glides onto your skin. Since it’s gel, it has a nice cool sensation (think aloe vera gel) as it goes on, which is very soothing and even invigorating in the morning. It takes only a few minutes to dry, which is great when you’re in a hurry.

Another thing to note is that it soaks in completely, leaving no film or residue. I have experienced little to no "balling up" of other products with this gel, as opposed to other formulations I have tried. This is a very important factor when you're applying makeup on top of it.

Since 2.5% was proven to be as effective as 10%, i’m very grateful that Dan (of Acne.org) decided to make a high-quality, economical BP gel. There are times when I switch off, since it doesn't work with every single skincare product, but I would definitely continue to repurchase. It keeps me very clear with little to no irritation, which is all I ask of an acne treatment.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have suffered from acne for eight grulling years before I found a solution on this website---www.ukattan.com Thank almighty GOD I stumbled on this website. You should go check it out.

Rustam Sayal said...


Laser Clinic Rose Bay Contact us at 02-9371-7315 for expert beauty therapists specializing in all aspects of beauty therapy as well as laser hair removal and microdermibrasion in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs’